Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blogaphobia

So, even with my extreme aversion to technology I've taken on the task of creating this blog for Christian and I so we can share all the exciting moments leading up to our Baby Girl's arrival in 7 weeks - if she makes it! We've been collecting a lot of special photos and videos and figured it was time to figure out how to share it with you all. I will attempt to keep this up as we continue on our journey so you can all be along for the ride with us. Comment away and feel free to share any blogging knowledge with me - I could use it! (That's for you Mancinos, I'll never be able to compete with your fabulous Max blog)

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great so far. We are so excited to follow you on your journey. Max can't wait to have a baby girl to eat up, literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess & Christian, How exciting to be a part of your special event via your Blog. We look forward keeping up with all your news. Love, Mike and Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian and Jessica-
    Congratulations! I was very excited to see a very pregnant Jessica when I just browsed Christian's FB page. I was also very excited when I got Jim and Kristin's Christmas card today and found out they are expecting #2. Kevin and I are very exctied for you guys. Hope you are doing well.
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wicked you guys, I look forward to any and all news

    ReplyDelete