Monday, March 21, 2011

I think I can, I think I can...

Everyday is a new adventure for me now! I've accomplished a lot after turning 13 months, I finally got my first tooth and now there is another poking through. I'm starting to take steps, but still prefer crawling, it gets me where I need to go a lot faster. I'm mimicking everything Mama and Daddy tell me to do, I like when they laugh, I clap for them.

Here are some pics of my recent adventures, including Granny and I from her trip here a few weeks ago, my tooth on the top, playing with Daddy and fun at the Tot Gym that Mama takes me to.

Also a video of me trying to climb up a slide, it looked like I would get up there, but there's just so much one woman can do.








1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to reach out and give her tush a bit of a push to get up on that slide. Next time she'll make it for sure. Loved the video.
    Love - Granny

    ReplyDelete