Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Four fun months


Jilly D here again, thought I'd pop in a post since I just turned four months old! Nina and I have been up to lots of new things. We are starting to notice each other and Mama and Daddy just love it. I think Nina is the most awesome thing to watch ever, but she makes me nervous when she comes crashing to the ground very close to my head. I can grab my feet now and roll onto my side, but not quite over yet. I also have lots of new sounds I'm trying out and even laughed once for Mama.

We had my four month doctor's appointment today and I'm officially a peanut, only 12 1/2 lbs. The doctor also told Mama I'm flexible, so now she's extremely excited that I'm going to be her dancer.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that last comment and I hope it's true!

    ReplyDelete