Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween and such

It has been a really fun couple of weeks! I've been spending a lot of time with my friend Miya and her family. We all went to a pumpkin patch together, decorated our pumpkins and hung out at a Halloween party at Gymboree. It's fun to hang out with her b/c she has a new little sister too and feels my pain.

We had a super fun Halloween, especially b/c my Granny and Papa Frank were here to visit! I had a blast with them, showing off all my new words and tricks. We all went to a costume party together and I loved all the attention Granny gave me. Jilly didn't love her owl costume, but Mama was happy to just get a couple of pictures. Mama and Daddy were also very grateful for their visit b/c they got a night out away from us.

Here are a lot of photos from our recent adventures, Mama had a hard time eliminating since they were all so good!

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girls, What fun you had for Halloween. I'm sure your Granny and Papa Frank enjoyed seeing how much you have grown and all the new things you are doing. I loved to see you in your costumes, you are both growing so fast! Nina tell Jilly that Grant was Yoda and he didn't like wearing his ears either. We will be thinking of you and Daddy while Mommy and Jilly travel to New Jersey for Thanksgiving. Is your Daddy going to cook you a turkey (maybe a tofu one)? We will try to skype with you before they leave. Love Susie

    ReplyDelete