Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring is in the air

Happy Passover and Easter to all of you!  We had a great time celebrating both.  The celebrations kicked off with a Passover party at my school.  I was in a bad mood that day so it didn't end well, Mama said she doesn't want to relive my meltdown so I'll spare you all that story.

We had my best friend Miya and her family over for a Passover dinner.  It was the shortest seder ever considering there were four of us under 2 1/2 yrs old.

Easter was a bit of a bummer to start as I had a stomach bug.  I felt better in the afternoon though so Daddy hid some eggs in the backyard and I got to go on a hunt with my new bunny basket.  I still managed to enjoy my fruit snacks that were hidden inside the eggs.

The weather here in Seattle has been amazing so we've been outside a lot.  I got a cool new slide (thank you Aunt Judi and Uncle Shel) and Daddy put it together this weekend.  I've been having a blast on it, though I'm not sure how I feel about Jilly sharing it with me.

Jilly turned 10 months old and is on the verge of crawling.  I've been a great big sister lately, giving her lots of kisses and hugs and always making her smile.

Lots of photos of our springtime fun. 
Kodak Gallery: Jessica's Photos - Spring 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment