Monday, August 13, 2012

Jilly and her tricks

Jilly D here! I just turned 14 months old and I'm doing so much, something new everyday. I really love playing with my sister, she makes me laugh so hard. We wrestle like baby bear cubs and like to throw balls back and forth. I have learned how to sign "more" and "all done" which has been very helpful for Mama and Daddy to know what I need. I am walking a lot more now and can say "bye bye" and "Mama" and Nina and I have fun yelling back and forth at each other. Here is a video of me performing my new tricks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jilly, Uncle Mike gave me an updated windows explorer so I couldn't find my friends witch your blog is in. Now I found you and Nina again and look what I missed out on. Your visit with your Mom's Aunt and Uncle and this wonderful video of you walking around now. You look so much older to me. I can't wait to see how you, Nina and Grant will be when we see you. Grant has been a little bossey lately I sure hope he will be a gentleman when he see you. Give a hug to sister Nina and Mom & Dad for me. Love Susie

    ReplyDelete