Wednesday, November 14, 2012

October madness

Sorry we are so late to post these pictures! October was terrific, I had such an awesome time pumpkin picking and enjoying Halloween this year. We started off the season with our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and Jilly and I had a blast running through the mud and making Daddy carry our big pumpkins. The following weekend we got to go to a birthday party for our friend Harry at another pumpkin patch/farm. There we got to ride on ponies and a very cool train. Mama and Daddy were very surprised how much Jilly and I loved the ponies, they thought we would be scared. Halloween was so much fun! I was very excited to wear my bee costume that Mama and I got months ago. I had a party with all of my friends, Jilly had a party at her school and then we went trick or treating with my best friend Miya and her little sister. Miya and I held hands the whole time. It was a blast and I was very sad when Mama put my bee costume away. Now we are getting ready for our big trip to NY/NJ next week! Many more photos to come.

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girls, I loved seeing all your pictures from Halloween, it looked like you had a lot of fun. We went to see Grant and then up to see his uncle Scott play his music. I still owe you some of our pictures from Maui and now I have some from my fun birthday with Grant. Tell your Mom I will try to sit down and send a little something inbetween gettig ready for our Thanksgiving. You have fun in New York and New Jersey. Love you all, Susie

    ReplyDelete