Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jillian turns two

Jilly here to share with you my photos from my awesome birthday celebrations! Mama and Daddy threw me a party at a play area with my friend Laurel, who also turned two. We had lots of our friends there and of course our older sisters, who enjoyed the party as much as us. A few days later my Granny, Grandpa Frank and Auntie Kerry came out from CA to celebrate my birthday with me. I was so happy to see them and was blown away by my super duper new little cottage they built for me in the backyard. I have to share it with Nina, but that's okay as long as she isn't slamming my hand in the door. On my actual birthday we had a beach day with my friend Pip and her family and then went to dinner at Red Robin, doesn't get better than that. I liked when they sang to me and the ice cream wasn't bad either. It was a very special birthday though the biggest memory of it by far was my Elmo cupcake. I mention it at least twice a day.

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. Love,Love,Loved all your pictures Jilly. What fun you must have had at all your special celebrations. I know Granny, Grandpa Frank and Auntie Kerry loved being able to share it with you. I can't wait to see your new cottage that they all put together for you and Nina. I hope you will let Uncle Mike and me spend some time there with you when we come for our visit. See you soon, Love Susie

    ReplyDelete