Friday, February 28, 2014

Nina turns four

Nina here to tell you about my most amazingly awesome birthday celebration! It was such an exciting start when I got to go with Daddy to the airport to pick up my Granny, Grandpa Frank and Auntie Kerry. I was so happy they made the long trip to celebrate with me. We had a lot of fun especially going to Red Robin the night before my birthday to celebrate. When we left it was snowing which made it even more exciting. On my actual birthday I woke up to lots of presents, snow and a fever. Mama and Daddy gave me medicine so I could get through my party. My party was a Sofia the princess theme, which I took very seriously. I wore my beautiful Sofia dress from my family and had a blast with my friends. The next few days were rough because I got really sick, but I was grateful I was able to make it through my special day! I'm already planning my next party.

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

Post a Comment