Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adventures






It has been a crazy week around here! It all started with my first Rosh Hashanah, which was super fun. We had a big dinner at the house and Mama was going bonkers trying to get ready for it. I tasted my first bit of chopped liver and wow, that stuff is good. Then our dear family friends The Sanders arrived from CA to spend a few days with us. The best part is they brought along a playmate for me...Grant. We got along really well, stole toys back and forth from each other and tried to ignore all the adults taking millions of pictures and videos.

On Saturday I took my first trip to Canada. I got through the border okay, whoosh. The best part of that trip was that I got to see my Uncle Benny! His band was playing a show in Vancouver so we went for the weekend. I couldn't go to the show b/c it was too loud so Dad stayed in the hotel with me and Mama had a night out. She kept moaning the next day about how tired she was b/c she got back from the show at 2am and I woke her up to eat at 2:45am...just wanted to remind her that things have changed!

Lastly I got to spend some time with Uncle Benny and Aunt Stephanie in Seattle and we had a blast. They took really good care of me and I was obsessed with Aunt Stephanie, I loved to look at her sparkly nose ring. Mama was calling me a baby stalker...whatever, I liked that lady, she likes to go shopping like Mama and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment