Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rock n' Roll

It has been a huge week for me! I was hanging out with Dad and I figured out how to get from my back to my stomach and back again. It was really fun and now I just can't stop doing it. I also figured out how to scoot backwards. It's kind of frustrating though because I get stuck and someone has to rescue me. As of yesterday, I can get up on my hands and knees. Mama keeps saying her life is about to be over, not sure why she's being so dramatic about my new discovery.

2 comments:

  1. OH, MY GOODNESS. EVERYTHING CAME TOGETHER AT ONCE. UH OH, DON'T WORRY NINA, BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR MAMA IS A BIT DRAMATIC, NOW THAT YOU CAN WANDER AROUND THE HOUSE BY YOURSELF. HAVE FUN ROLLING.

    LOVE, GRANDMA C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, look at you! I'm sure Mommy and Daddy will have to be putting up gates around your house real soon. Don't feel bad - they are just trying to keep you safe. I'm sure the next video we see, you will be up and moving around on all fours. Your friend Grant is still not liking his stomach so who knows when he will be moving around as good as you are. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete