Sunday, October 10, 2010

8 months






Yesterday I turned 8 months old, not an especially exciting day but Mommy and Daddy seemed sentimental again. Even though I've given up on sleep, they still love me.

Here are some pictures of my recent adventures. My Auntie Kerry came to visit and brought me lots of toys! I really enjoyed my time with her, especially my first trip to the Aquarium. I just love those sea otters (Mama made me write that, she's obsessed with them.)

Also a photo of me helping Mama with the laundry, she always says I'm such a good helper. Not sure why Dad snickers every time she says that. You'll notice my cheeks look a little red, I apparently have eczema. Daddy had it as a baby too but I'm feeling much better after I went to the dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment