Saturday, October 23, 2010

Granny visit






Last weekend was really fun, my Granny came to visit from CA! On Saturday we went pumpkin picking and I got to go on a hayride. I also got to wear my cool pumpkin hat that Mama bought me.

I took Granny to story time at the library and she really had fun seeing all of the other babies and dancing, singing and reading to me. I liked showing her all my favorite things to do. She was working really hard on getting me to crawl, but I'm still just fine rocking on my hands and knees and scooting back.

I've also discovered Sesame Street. Daddy and I like to watch it in the mornings.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nina what a cool pumkin hat! I will have to tell my Grandma about story time at the library. Thanks for the idea. That crawling thing isn't as a big deal that everyone seems to think is should be. So far I have more fun standing. I will have to check out Sesame Street. Right now I like watching Baby Einstein's signing CD, you should give it a try. What about those SF Gaint's! Have a fun Halloween. Grant

    ReplyDelete