Monday, November 22, 2010

Let it snow



It was the craziest thing when I woke up this morning (at 4:30am, sorry Mama) to find all this white stuff coming from the sky! It is the coolest thing. At first I thought they were bubbles but then I realized it was something entirely different. I had a great day in the white stuff with Mama and Daddy, we took a ride in the car and I talked a lot about the beautiful view. Daddy got out of work early so we lit a fire and enjoyed our first Seattle snow of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, You are lucky to be able to see snow right outside your front window. I don't know when I will be able to see some snow. Last Sunday we came down to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate my Dad's birthday and I went to see Santa. It is early but since I'm so young and there wasn't any lines we just decided to give it a try. He was real big and wore a lot of red and had this great beard that was fun to pull. I think everyone was surprised that I didn't cry. My Grandma said she will send you some pictures. I hope with all that snow you were able to fly to New York ok. I hope you are having fun with all your Mom's family and eating a lot of turkey. I did! See you soon, Love Grant

    ReplyDelete