Monday, December 6, 2010

The NJ crawl

We are back from our wild week on the East Coast! I had a great time meeting so many of Mama's friends and family. The airplane was pretty cool too, the way there I entertained all the other passengers with my different noises and rubbed my pacifier all over the seats, which didn't make Mama very happy. The way home I was so exhausted I slept the whole time!

I had my baby naming ceremony and now my official Hebrew name is Natania, after Mama's Grandpa Nat. It was a really special day and I loved hearing my Rabbi Aunt Leslie sing in Hebrew to me, it was fascinating.

During my trip I mastered my crawl. I think I had to have the NJ air in me to complete my task. Here is a video of me at my Auntie Kristin's house cruising along.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, You are putting on the pressure about this crawling thing. I'm still holding out. I like moving from couch to couch and staying off my knees and getting my tummy off the floor. But my mom and dad keep trying. I'm happy you had a great time in New Jersey. You are a brave girl to be able to make it through your long flights. I did a lot better this time on my flight down south. See you soon, Grant

    ReplyDelete