Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday fun






I'm really thinking I like this holiday thing! After Hanukkah there were way more celebrations, starting with a party with some of my baby friends at our house. We had a blast tearing apart wrapping paper and smushing food into the ground.

Then we got on a plane to go visit Daddy's family in CA. It was a great trip and I got to spend a lot of time with my Granny, Auntie Kerry and Mimi who spoiled me rotten with gifts! I even got my Elmo microphone and Zany Zoo, I was dying for those.

It was a great trip and except for Mama and Daddy's stomach bug, we all had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, We were so happy to see you here in California I'm sorry your Mommy and Daddy got sick. I got sick on Christmas but it was after I opened most of my gifts. My Grandma got sick later that night and my Daddy just got sick last night. I sure hope you didn't get sick too. You did look like you had a lot of fun this Christmas and Hanukkah. I'm sure my Grandma will send some pictures soon. I hope you and your Mom and Dad have a Happy New Year! Love Grant

    ReplyDelete