Friday, January 7, 2011

He did it again!



Last Saturday my crazy Daddy did his 5K run and Polar Bear Plunge into the freezing waters of Lake Washington for the second year in a row. This time I wasn't warm and cozy inside Mama, I had to watch from the outside and it was cold! I started laughing hysterically when all the people were running in the water, it was really quite a site.

Here is a video of Daddy and Uncle Bryant doing their best Polar Bear impressions. Mama says sorry for the shaky camera, she was having a tough time holding me and filming.

2 comments:

  1. Christian I can't believe you did this again. You are one crazy dude! It was great seeing all of you over the holidays. I'm sorry though that we all came down with that terible flu. I hope you all had a Happy New Year. Love to all, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I saw a news clip on the Polar Bear Plunge and was wondering if Christian did it again. How hilarious that Bryant did it too!

    ReplyDelete