Sunday, January 9, 2011

11 months






I turned 11 months old today! I've been having a great time lately discovering a lot of new tricks. I can clap and wave and am extremely noisy. Here are some pictures of my recent escapades.

Daddy and I started swimming lessons and I really like it! We had fun singing and splashing and learning to kick. I also love balloons and was very excited that when Mama and Daddy took me to Red Robin I got my very own one. I discovered the joys of bubble wrap and still enjoy pulling myself up and standing on anything I can. I'm becoming a bit more independent and like to crawl off and play with whatever dangerous thing I can find.

Mama added the last picture because she thinks she spotted a curl by my ear and is very excited.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, I can't believe that we are so close to becoming one year old. We have been learning so much in such a short time. You and your Dad look like you are having fun in that swimming pool. I love my bath so maybe trying a pool would be fun too. I'm still not walking by myself yet but I'm having so much fun being able to get around the house. Every once in awhile I surprise Mom and Dad when they find me in the kitchen. I can find a noise, ears, hair and I do hi-fives. My Mom and Dad are having a hard time telling if I'm signing more or clapping my hands. It's fun learning new things. Keep up the good work, soon we will be able to talk to each other. Love Grant

    ReplyDelete