Monday, April 11, 2011

14 month adventures

On Saturday I turned 14 months old! I've been up to a lot of new tricks lately, so I thought I'd share them with you. My walking is coming along great, and I'm working on running already, which Mama says is exhausting for her and her big belly. I'm also a full on toddler now and express myself quite well through screaming, yelling and laughing when it gets a reaction.

Here are some photos of my recent escapades including a playdate with my friend William and a very surprised look as Max and I listened to his Daddy play the guitar. Also a video of me and Daddy, he was trying to get me to show off my new tricks. As long as I get applause, I'll do just about anything!







1 comment:

  1. Little Nina you are so talented! I loved seeing those crazy legs. You are getting around upright so much better now. I'm sure you are going to keep Mommy and Daddy busy keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete