Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring time fun

Even though the weather in Seattle isn't quite spring-like yet, we've still been having a lot of fun! Passover was last week and Mama made a nice Sedar for us. My friend Miya came along with her family, her Daddy is Jewish so we decided since she and I are both half, we made a whole Jew together!

I love walking around outside and exploring all the new smells and the way my feet feel walking on the grass. This weekend Daddy dressed me before we went out and he made us match! I loved it because I'm obsessed with him now and cry every time he leaves.

Yesterday we had a wonderful Easter celebration with my friend Will's family. They went all out and got me an awesome Easter basket filled w/ fun toys. I loved playing bubbles with Will's Uncle. Mama dressed me up real fancy, she even put me in a bunny coat with ears.

Looking forward to my Uncle Benny's visit next week!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She looks amazing in that dress AND the bunny coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how our little ones are changeing so fast. Everytime I see Nina and Grant they are doing something new and growing into real little people. I sure liked the daddy daughter look! And of course the bunny coat. We can't wait to connect with all of you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, the girls make one adorable Jew.

    Grandma C

    ReplyDelete