Friday, July 15, 2011

Introducing....me

Jilly D here, I took over this post from my big sister so you could all get to know me too. I'm posting some pics of myself this time, Nina has monopolized this blog for far too long I think. She might sneak into a few though. I got to hang out with my Aunt Judi and Uncle Shel a lot and they were very cool. Aunt Judi even helped my Mama finish my bedroom and it looks really great. I also got to hang out with Nina's friend's new sister Laurel and we've become fast friends.

I'm 5 weeks old now and Mama says I'm a really sweet baby. I don't do a whole lot yet, but Mama and Daddy are enjoying just cuddling and snuggling with me.

You'll hear from me again soon!






3 comments:

  1. HI JILLY, NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU'LL HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH NINA WHEN YOU'RE A LITTLE OLDER. I THINK YOU RESEMBLE HER TOO. WHO IS LAUREL'S SISTER? i'LL WRITE SOON. SAY HI TO MAMA AND DADDY AND GIVE NINA A KISS FROM GRAbsm X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jillian, It is so nice of your big sister to share her blog with her. It was great to hear what your up to and see you again. You are growing so fast! I can't wait to come visit with you. You can show us your new room that your Mommy and Aunt Judi have done for you. Give a hug to sister Nina, say hi to Mommy and Daddy for us, we will see you soon. Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to be able to cuddle and kiss you a couple of weeks ago. I miss my Jilly & Nina loves. Have Mommy take a picture of your room so I can see the owls sitting in the tree. I bet it looks fabulous. Pappa Frank & I are anxious to come up to Seattle again soon so he can get his fill of Nina & Jilly loves too. Love you all. Granny

    ReplyDelete