Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summertime fun

I apologize for the delay in posts, I've been SO busy the past few weeks! The weather is beautiful here in Seattle and we have been making the most of it. Mama says I'm in a way better mood if I'm outside, so we keep doing lots of things out doors.

Jilly just turned 7 weeks old and smiled for the first time. That made Mama and Dada very happy. She doesn't do much else yet. I'm saying lots of new words, almost something new everyday. I even learned how to say "no" and in the right context. I'm very happy I can now express my distaste for things.

Here are some photos from our recent adventures including fun with my friend Miya, some yummy ice cream that Uncle Bryant bought for me and a few pics of Jilly and I together. Mama keeps trying to get a good one of us, but we make it difficult for her.

xo,
Nina

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. what fabulous photos. Jilly is getting so big and Nina is so adorable in her swim suit. Aching to hold them both again. Kisses to all.
    Granny

    ReplyDelete