Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mike and Susie visit

I had such a fun week with Dada's Uncle Mike and Aunt Susie! They came all the way from CA to help us out and it was sure great having them here.

Uncle Mike really makes me laugh with his goofy sounds, peekaboo games and guitar playing. Aunt Susie took really good care of Jilly and I too, always there lending a hand when Mama needed it.

On the 9th, I turned 18 months old and Jilly turned 2 months old. We had an exciting outing to the pediatrician. Mama was very grateful that Mike and Susie were along to help out, we really did need all six hands. I've grown lots and Jilly is up to 10 lbs now. I've also added "Nayna" to my vocabulary which actually means Nina. I point to pictures of myself and say it. Pretty cool.

Here are some pictures of our week with the Sanders. We miss them lots!

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. We sure miss you guys! It is hard to think about all the changes that will be happening with the girls until the next time we see them. It was fun reliving our visit with your pictures. Please give the girls a Mike and Susie squeeze for us.

    ReplyDelete