Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow and more

So much to report I don't know where to begin! Probably with our snow storm that we had a few weeks ago. Mama said it didn't live up to the "snowpocalypse" and "snowmageddon" terms that were being used by Seattlites, but it was a lot for us. I loved walking and playing in it but I didn't get to go to school for a week and we were bored at home after a few days.

Jilly is now officially sitting up and it's really fun to see her developing into a little person. She loves to play with toys, especially mine and I don't appreciate that. I'm learning about taking turns.

We had some sunshine for a few days so Mama took us for a walk in the double stroller and Jilly sat in it like I do, no car seat! She really liked riding that way. She even tried the swings at the park and loved that too.

Here are some photos from our all of our firsts.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nina tell your Mom that for Californian's all that snow you just had looks like a lot and sooo pretty. I know that for someone from New Jersey it probably doesn't look like much. Your house and yard is beautiful with all that snow. Tell Jilly congratulations on her new adventure of sitting on her own for us. It is so kind of you to share your toys with her. In a few days you will have some new toy's from your second birthday on Thursday. Happy Birthday! :) Mike and I loved seeing all your pictures! Have a great day. Love Susie

    ReplyDelete