Monday, February 20, 2012

"Two" much fun

Guess what? I'm two! I had such a great birthday week with many celebrations.

My mom's friend Auntie Carolyn was visiting us from NYC on my actual bday, which was a blast. We went to Red Robin for dinner and they sang to me, brought me a balloon and an awesome ice cream sundae. It was also Jilly's 8 month bday that day so I did let her share in the celebration a bit.

The big bday week ended with a bash at Gymboree that Mama threw with a couple of my friend's Moms. We all met in a newborn baby group two years ago so it was a trip to reminisce about the past two years together. I especially loved my cake, I was the last kid at the table munching away. Jilly had a lot of fun too, she munched on pizza crust and played hard. The last photo was of Jilly after the party, she was snoring she was so tired.

Mama and Daddy keep telling me how proud they are of me and how much joy I bring to them. That makes me happy and I can't wait for many more exciting bdays to come!

Click here for all the photos:
Kodak Gallery: Nina's 2nd birthday

1 comment:

  1. What a special day you had to celebrate your second birthday with so many friends. Your day at Gymboree looked like everyone had great fun. I bet your Mommy and Daddy were worn out by the end of the day along with Jilly, but it looked like you could go on forever. Please thank your Mommy for sharing your special day with us in pictures. Love Susie and Mike

    ReplyDelete