Monday, March 12, 2012

Nine months

Last week I turned nine months old. I can't believe I'm almost through my first year! Mama is already planning my big one year party, can't wait.

I'm up to lots of new things. I eat pretty much anything Mama and Daddy give me but my favorite is definitely bread of any kind. Nina and I like to play together now and she continues to crack me up. No one makes me laugh like she does. I'm starting to get up on my hands and knees and can scoot backwards, though I'm not too interested in moving. I much prefer sitting up and watching everything around me.

The biggest news is that it looks like I'm going to have Mama's curls too! We got a good picture of them.


2 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY CURLS. YAY.

    CHERYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly, Wow, you are nine months all ready! You are growing up so fast I wish we could see you again. Maybe we will have to come back up for another visit. You and the family will have to make a trip to California and you and Nina can play with Grant in our new backyard. We finally have a lawn again. I love your little curls. Grant has a lot of curls himself but his Mommy and Daddy want to cut them off soon. I'm not sure how Grandma feels about this. I can't wait to hear about your big birthday plans. Love to all, Susie

    ReplyDelete