Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm six months!!



Today I'm six months old! Here is a photo of me the day Mom and Dad brought me home from the hospital and one from today, wearing the same outfit. As you can see it was really big on me and now it barely snaps. I can't believe how much I've grown.

I'm doing a lot now, including sitting up by myself, making lots of noises, eating my feet and toes, grabbing everything in sight and making my Mom and Dad laugh a lot.

Mama keeps staring at me and getting teary today, talking about how fast time flies. Maybe someday I'll know what she means.

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY SIX-MONTH BIRTHDAY, DOLL BABY. YOU GET EVEN MORE WONDERFUL WITH EACH PASSING DAY.
    GRANDMA C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious picture! I can't believe that Nina can even fit in her homecoming outfit now. What a great idea for a picture. Congratulations on her sitting up and all her new exciting adventures. Jess I sure can understand the tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaarrggghhhhh! I cant believe you squuezed her into that! Nice work and congrats! That face is so beautiful, she looks more like you now. The first photo reminds me of Christian, I think its the expression of constipation that is so reminiscent of him...

    ReplyDelete