Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yuck






Mom and Dad were all excited this weekend and kept looking at me and telling me what a big girl I am. Yesterday they took me to some "First Foods" class which was cool because I got to see some of my friends but mostly it was boring, I slept through the whole thing. Then this morning they put me in this highchair thing and made me lick some orange stuff off their fingers. I'm not really a fan of this substance they call sweet potatoes. They were laughing and flashing the camera and really making a fuss but I still don't like it. I got to play with it and the bowl though, that was way more fun. I heard them say they're going to try it again later.....I'll report back.

Love,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I DON'T KNOW, BY THE FINAL PHOTO, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE THINKS SHE WON THE BATTLE. WAIT TILL THE PEAS COME OUT. BUT SHE'S ADORABLE DOING ANYTHING, AND THE HIGHCHAIR IS TOO COOL.

    CHERYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you have said Seattle sure has some wonderful classes for new Mom's. I sure wish Lyndsay had found a class to teach what is best for our baby's first foods. It would have taken a lot of guessing out of what to give first that would be best for Grant.

    ReplyDelete