Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New tricks






Lots of new things going on in my world! I went to the doctor last week for my 6 month check up and I wasn't pleased. The shots were more traumatic than in the past and it made both me and Mama cry. The good news is that I'm healthy and growing well - almost 19 lbs and 26 inches tall.

I really like to hang out w/ my Daddy now, he makes me laugh like no one can. He likes to prop me up on the couch so I can look out the window. I can sit up by myself now for a long time, but sometimes Mama forgets that I'm still not a pro and leaves the room for a minute and I end up face planted into the carpet. She always feels badly about it. I also started Gymboree this week and love it! There are a lot of cool songs and toys and some new friends to play with.

Love,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. OH, WONDER. SO MANY CHANGES, SO MUCH HAIR, SO VERY BEAUTIFUL. I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE SONGS AT GYMBOREE. KEEP ON LAUGHING, PRECIOUS GIRL. GMA C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina I loved the picture of you looking out the window with your little toes tucked in the cushion's. I forgot all about Gymboree, I will let Daddy know and on his Friday's with me maybe we could go check it out. It is fun learning so many new things and keeping Mom and Dad on their toes. Just wait until we are crawling and walking! Are you working on any of your teeth yet. I have two on the bottom and working on my top teeth. It's a hard thing to do and it makes me a little fussy. But it is fun chomping on new treats. I can't wait to visit with you soon. Love Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, so advanced, so incredible. Sorry about the shots - Can't wait until I can hold her again. Love to you all.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete