Sunday, June 12, 2011

An arrival

So all of a sudden I woke up Thursday morning and Mama and Daddy's friends JP and Lauren were here to take care of me. I was really confused, but enjoyed spending a couple of days with them. Then all of a sudden Friday afternoon Mama and Daddy came home with a little person they are referring to as "baby" or my "sister." Not sure what to make of it, I went over and said hi, now I don't really care anymore.

Mama wanted me to report in though, that her name is Jillian Dorothy, named for Daddy's father James and Mama's Grandma, Dorothy. She arrived on June 9, 2011 at 1:57am and weighed just over 7 lbs and measured 18 3/4 inches.

Here are some pictures from her arrival and a video of my first meeting with her. Not sure what's to come of this, but I'll keep you all posted.

Click here to view these pictures larger




1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures of the very early moments of Jillian's new life. These pictures were so great! I felt like we were there with you. And you know we will always be thinking of you with your new family. Loved the video of Nina meeting her new baby sister. She was precious with her but I could see that the baby swing was a pretty special thing too. Love to All!

    ReplyDelete