Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunny fun

Sorry it's taken me so long to write, Mama and I have been very busy! We had a really nice weekend, first sun in Seattle in awhile. Mama's friends threw her a baby shower for my sister at a park and I really enjoyed running around and scratching up my knees and feet. I got to hang out with my friend Max and even helped give Capucine her bottle. Mama says I'm going to make a great big sister.

Daddy's friend Jim was in town this weekend and he was a ton of fun! He bought me a pink soccer ball and let me ride around on his shoulders. Later in the day we went to June's first bday party and I really enjoyed eating my carrots. I got tired toward the end of the day and found some random woman's lap to sit on and chill. Mama and Daddy were laughing so hard, but I am a social girl.

Mama is 37 1/2 wks pregnant now and really wants my sister to arrive. She complains all the time about her back and feet hurting. I don't help too much b/c I really like to run and get into things now. We'll keep you all posted on any news!








2 comments:

  1. What a cute little lady you have become. Mike and I are looking forward to our visit with you and your new baby sister. Hopefully we can all help out your Mom and Dad when she arrives. Love Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nina, As we now know you have a baby sister Jillian we couldn't be happier for you and your Mom and Dad. You have grown so much since we last saw you,we look forward to seeing all of you soon. Love Auntie Marie

    ReplyDelete