Monday, June 27, 2011

Two plus weeks

It's been two weeks plus since my little sister has been living with us and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. The good is definitely outweighing the bad right now b/c I got to have Daddy home with me for a whole week and now Granny is here for two weeks, so I'm getting a lot of extra attention!

We've been really getting out and about and enjoying the weather. I've been to the beach, the zoo, the Childrens' Museum and many parks. Mama's Aunt Judi and Uncle Shel from NYC are in town for a couple of months too so we got to see them this weekend and I really loved them, they are a lot of fun.

Jilly is now almost three weeks old and is up past her birth weight, so Mama and Daddy are happy. She doesn't do that much, still mostly sleeps and eats. I do like to help push her in the swing and pat her head occasionally. I even say "baby" now!

Here are some photos from our recent adventures, including Mama's bday BBQ with friends.

Click here to view these pictures larger

3 comments:

  1. What a busy little girl you are. How nice to have Daddy around to take you swimming and to the beach, what fun! Now Granny and your Mom's Aunt and Uncle are there to come visit with you. You are a lucky little girl. Jilly isn't doing much now but soon she will be so much fun to play with. Give her a squeeze for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos - such photogenic babies. Love the pictures at the beach. talk soon.
    Love - Granny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete