Friday, December 16, 2011

Half a year already



Believe it or not, I turned six months old on the 9th! Mama and Daddy just can't believe how fast it has gone.

It has been a rough couple of weeks here with Nina being sick, my vaccinations, Mama's stomach flu and Daddy's stressful job. We are all tired, especially Mama and Daddy, and they have warned me that it's time I start sleeping through the night or else...yikes.

Fortunately family is arriving soon for the holidays and we are all looking forward to that. Also I'm going to try my first solid food soon! I'm very excited, I always look longingly at Nina's meals.

Anyway, to celebrate my big milestone, here is a photo of Nina at 6 months and me, in the same outfit. We really don't look alike at all, but it's still cool to see us side by side at the same age.

Much love,
Jilly D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jilly, Look at you, you are growing so fast! You and Nina are sure your own person with each of you having your own special featurs. Sisters are special friends. I'm so sorry to hear about your family all coming down with colds. I hope everyone is now on the mend and you will all have a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas. Love Susie

    ReplyDelete