Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Holidays Craze

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to everyone! I've had an absolute blast the past few weeks with lots of holiday activities.

I'm really digging this celebration of two holidays thing. It's double the parties and double the gifts! It all started with the whole family going to a tree farm to find a Christmas tree. I loved running around there and we picked out a really nice one. Mama and Daddy also took me to a toddler gingerbread house decorating party at the local community center and Mama and I had SO much fun sneaking icing and candy in our bellies when we were supposed to be decorating.

I also had a Hanukkah party at school where I got to make my own dreidel and eat yummy latkes and jelly donuts. Later that day my best friend Miya and her family came over and Mama made another Hanukkah party at our house. I loved lighting the menorah every night and even learned how to say "Happy Hanukkah."

Christmas was wonderful, as Daddy's whole family came to visit us! I got to spend a lot of quality time with my Auntie Kerry, Granny, Grandpa Frank and Great Grandma, who I call Mimi. It was very special for us to have everyone here and I loved all the attention I got!

Mama says I got too many presents, but I'm very grateful to all of our wonderful friends and family who spoiled Jilly and I this year. Jilly mostly liked the tissue paper, I've got a few things to teach her.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

Here are quite a few pictures of our festivities.

Click here to view these pictures larger

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,

    Wow what a wonderful holiday you and Jilly had. I guess all those gifts were a bit over whelming but a lot of fun to open and play with. I bet your Mom and Dad are a bit over whelmed too. I'm sure they are not sure what they will do when your birthday comes up in February. What fun it must have been to have all your Daddy's family there to share it with you. I hope you all have a Happy New Year. Love Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to the entire family.
    Looks to have been a special Christmas and Hanukkah. I may have to rethink this double Holiday thing just for the gifts. We send you Nina and Jilly lots of hugs and kisses. As for Dad and Mom we wish the very best for 2012 and hope to see you this year. Love You All
    Uncle Richie and Auntie Marie

    ReplyDelete