Friday, December 2, 2011

Jilly's Big Adventures

Jilly D here, thought I should write as I'm the one who has experienced all of the most recent adventures. Mama and I took a trip back East to visit her friends and family for Thanksgiving. It was exhausting for Mama, taking care of me all by herself, but well worth it.

I loved spending so much time with my cousin Thea and Uncles Luke and Benny. Thea was a great big cousin, she helped change my diaper and gave me lots of blankets and toys to use. She was a wonderful hostess! I miss her already.

Nina and Daddy did great by themselves in Seattle. We missed them a lot and were very happy to be reunited once again.

I can now roll over both ways and am working hard on sitting up!

Here is a link to all the photos, Mama is trying something new, let us know what you think:
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=7617438007/a=59179036_59179036/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

1 comment: